Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SUPER SATURDAY

Super Saturday is coming!
It will be held on October 25, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Here are previews of some of the cute crafts we will be making.

Temple Plaque - $25.00 (takes about 1 1/2 hours to complete
approximately 15-20 min. to paint and 1 hour+ for paint to dry)
Paint colors: Black, red, cream, green or bring your own paint
Vinyl Lettering: FAMILY, ETERNITY or YOUR LAST NAME
Vinyl color choices: Black, beige, white, or dark red


Nativity Puppet Set - $10.00 (Limit one) - Takes about 2 hours

Brownie Mix Bag - $1.50 (takes about 1/2 hour)

Puffy Santy - $21.50 (takes about 2 hours)
Note: Only sewing needed is to stitch the bottom closed. Remainder is glued!

Puffy Witch - $21.50 (takes about 2 hours)
Note: Only sewing needed is to stitch the bottom closed. Remainder is glued!
Recipe Holder - $9.00 (takes about 1 1/2 hours to complete
approximately 15-20 min. to paint and 1 hour+ for paint to dry)
Paint colors: Black, red, cream, green or bring your own paint
Vinyl lettering: RECIPES, MESSAGES or FAMILY (for photos)
Vinyl lettering colors: Black or cream

Brag Board 24" x 7" - $27.00 (takes about 1 1/2 hours to complete
approximately 15-20 min. to paint and 1 hour+ for paint to dry)
Paint colors: Black, red, cream, green or bring your own paintBrag Board 18" x 7" - $18.00 (takes about 1 1/2 hours to complete
approximately 15-20 min. to paint and 1 hour+ for paint to dry)
Paint colors: Black, red, cream, green or bring your own paint

Photo Block Set (set of 3) - $9.50 (takes about 2 hours)
Block sizes are approximately 5" x 5", 4" x 4" and 4" x 7"
Paint colors: Black, red, cream, green or bring your own paint

Bow Holder - $6.50 (takes about 1 1/2 hours to complete
approximately 15-20 min. to paint and 1 hour+ for paint to dry)
Paint Colors: Black, red, cream, green or bring your own paint
Vinyl colors: Pink only
Please bring 1 yard of 1 1/2" wide ribbon

15 comments:

Mari said...

I love the crafts you are going to do! I hope your Super Saturday is a wonderful one!

Contact said...

The template for your blog is SO cute! Can you tell me how to get one similar to yours? THANK YOU!!!!
~Diana
Forest Grove Oregon 1st Ward

Contact said...

Oops, I forgot to include my email address, it's diana@createheritageonline.com. Thanks again!

Jay and Jill said...

I love the ideas you have. Do you happen to have the directions for the photo blocks? They look really cute. We are having an enrichment in November and I'm trying to find some cute ideas on what to do. My e-mail is jmickelson@xpressweb.com

Russ and Megan said...

Hey I am also inquiring about the photo blocks for our enrichment here in Dallas TX coming up. I have made some blocks that are similar...but saw yours and thought that they were really cute and it might be nice 2nd option for the girls in our ward. Just wondering if you would mind sharing the instructions?? My email is megschaack@yahoo.com. Thanks!! Megan

Char said...

Where do you get the metal for the brag board and such?
Chary, Mountain View 2nd in Wyoming
porters57@msn.com

Tati said...

The nativity puppets are adorable! How could I order a set to make or one already made? My e-mail is tati_hn at hotmail dot com. Thanks!

Amy Lucas said...

Do you have a template or pattern for the puppets? We're doing a super saturday in November and that would be cute. Thanks. My email is amyn_lucas@hotmail.com

psychinstr said...

Hi, we loved you super saturday ideas and would like to make some....can you tell us where to purchase the metal temples? Thanks so much for you help, Kathy

rachel said...

our enrichment committee loved the brag boards and the photo blocks i showed them... we are doing them for our mothers day craft and wondered if you could order these as a kit, or where you got the supplies. thanks for the info! please e-mail me asap, Rachelk24@gmail.com thanks!!!!
rachel

Steve and Rebecca said...

I found your blog on www.sugardoodle.net and loved your nativity hand puppets. Do you take orders for those? I am wondering about offering them at our craft night in OCT and I live in southern CA. rebeccaholmstrom@gmail.com

Ludvigson Family said...

I love the nativity hand puppets. i am the Enrichment Leader in my ward, Mesquite Nv 7th ward. We would love to offer them to make at our craft day. Do you have a pattern for them? Thanks for sharing.
jodylud@cascadeaccess.com

audra said...

I think the nativity puppets are so cute.
I would love the pattern.
audra@cg-re.com

A Woodson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Woodson said...

I know that this is more than three years after your original post, but I love these ideas. Do you offer any patterns still? If so, could you please let me know? My email is annie-lynn@hotmail.com. Thank you SO much!